Lodging, alcohol, meals, laundry service, guides, transfer to and from Marsh Harbour (Abaco) Airport, free wireless internet and Vonage phone use are included. Weather permitting, fishing also includes a full day fishing at Moore’s Island. Rates include daily guided fishing, two anglers per boat.
|3 nights – 2 days fishing||$ 2925 per person|
|4 nights – 3 days fishing||$ 3900 per person|
|5 nights – 4 days fishing||$ 4850 per person|
|6 nights – 5 days fishing||$ 5575 per person|
|7 nights – 6 days fishing||$ 6200 per person|
- Single Angler Surcharge $350/fishing day
- Non-angler rate: Double Occupancy $350
- Flyfishing on Arrival/Departure: Full Day $750 | Half Day $550
Lodge rates exclude the following
- Excess baggage charges
- Fishing Moore’s Island more than the standard single day ($100 per boat fuel surcharge),
- Trips to Marsh Harbour (Abaco) other than transfer to/from the Lodge
- Flies, teminal tackle, and other fishing equipment
- Bahamas Exit tax: $32.50 per person
- Personal supplies, merchandise and souvenirs purchased during your stay.
Gratuities are not included and are made at the guest’s discretion. We recommend the following guidelines
- Fishing guides : $25 – 50 per person per boat/day.
- Housekeeping staff : $5 – 10 per person per day)
- Taxes & Gratuities
Guest Room rates are subject to a —% charge for government taxes. Gratuities are not included, and are subject to guest discretion.
- Holding a Reservation
A 25% deposit (per angler) of the total package cost for each trip is due within 10 days of booking to secure the reservation. Guides and dates cannot be held or reserved without a deposit. Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Modifying a Reservation
Blackfly Lodge reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100 per person for date changes after the initial reservation has been made.
- Cancelling a Reservation
All cancellations must be given in writing/email to Blackfly Lodge. Refund of prior deposits is as follows
- Cancellations 90 days prior to arrival: 100% refund minus a $100.00 handling fee. The refund can be applied to a future trip booked within one year.
- Cancellations 31-90 days prior to arrival: 50% refund minus a handling fee of $100.00. The refund can be applied to a future trip within one year.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival: No refund or credit will be given
- If a cancelled package is resold, a full refund will be sent minus a $100 per guest processing fee.
Because many deposits and final payments for trip packages are non-refundable (see below,) it is highly recommended that you purchase trip insurance in the event that you have to cancel, postpone or reschedule your trip for any reason. A good policy will include trip cancellation and interruption coverage, medical coverage – including coverage for emergency evacuation – as well as baggage loss protection. We recommend Travel Guard Sportsman’s Travel Insurance, America’s leading provider of travel insurance and assistance programs. For information on their travel policies, click here, or check such aggregator sites as Insuremytrip.com or Squaremouth.com.