Sea Trout Class Module
Understanding how to target large Sea Trout requires years of experience and know how. At the Guy Harvey Outpost Academy, we are going to shortened that learning curve with a powerful presentation that is taught by some of the industry’s best anglers. Capt. C.A Richardson and his qualified guest instructors do an amazing job of delivering the best information to guarantee success on the water.
Not only will we give you a look into how lunar phases, prime habitat zones and which lure and flies give you the best chance to catch a “Gator Trout”. But we can teach you all the rigging, casting and fly-tying secrets necessary to catch that trophy Sea Trout.
And with our casting demonstrations at this Module, you will be able to visualize exactly how the lures and flies effectively work to draw strikes from the most pressured Sea Trout.
This Sea Trout Module encompasses a variety of geographic areas to target Sea Trout from NE Florida to the Keys and all the way up to the Florida Panhandle. The perfect Class for the traveling Angler! It’s why Guy Harvey Angler Academy is the leader in sport fishing education… sign up now seating is limited!
- Class Species : Spotted Sea Trout: Cynoscion nebulosus
- Skill Level : Intermediate to Advanced
- Instructor : Captain CA Richardson
- Date : November 17th & 18th
- Venue : Conch House Marina, 57 Comares Ave. St. Augustine, FL
- Tuition : $69 / person Book Now
- Complimentary Cocktail Reception: 5:00 – 7:00 pm @ Conch House Marina
- Class Seminar & Casting & Lure Retrieval 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: Class Check-In will begin at 8:00 am at the Conch House Marina with the class starting promptly at 9:00 am.
- Accommodations: Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel the future Guy Harvey Outpost Resort St. Augustine Beach will be offering a special rate for class participants. Please call 800-626-7263 and mention you are attending the Outpost Academy
- Welcome complimentary cocktail party.
- Anglers receive a nice lure pack put together by our participating partners.
- A raffle at the conclusion of class that includes Simms, Yeti and Smith Optics.
- Learn seasonal tendencies on how, when and where to target Sea Trout
- We will reveal which lures and flies are most effective in real life scenarios.
- Learn how to prepare your boat and tackle for productive Sea Trout fishing.
- Rigging techniques and casting tips to put your lure where Sea Trout live.
- Variety of pro tips by the instructors.
Capt. CA Richardson is not only an accomplished professional angler and popular television host but a very articulate speaker who delivers a very powerful and dynamic seminar. He has the ability to blend colorful stories from his many experiences on the water with pertinent “how-to” information that captivates his audience and leaves them thirsting for more knowledge about our growing light-tackle inshore sport!
With over fourteen years’ experience putting together speaking presentations for Flats Class seminar. CA has a unique way of empowering his students with the necessary education. skills. confidence & motivation to be more productive anglers!
As part of being of the class we ask you to take part in being a responsible angler and support any of the many great organizations that support recreational fishing and conservation for a healthy fishery. Guy Harvey Outpost Academy & Captain CA Richardson support the International Game Fish Association (IGFA), which has been committed to the conservation of game fish and the promotion of responsible, ethical angling practices through science, education, rule making, and record keeping. Please consider becoming a member or donating to this excellent organization and do your part of being a responsible angler.
Guy Harvey Outpost St. Augustine Beach will be opening in the fall of 2017. Guests will be able to enjoy the benefits of comfortable oceanfront hotel accommodations, while being only minutes from the charming and historic town of St. Augustine, Florida. This beachfront hotel will feature 153 guest rooms with pool views and ocean views, large outdoor swimming pool and beach bar.
The hotel will be offering a special rate for anglers participating in the Outpost Academy. Please call us at 800-513-5257 to book your room.